5/1/20

I had to move out





First and last time I get in a colease with a stranger. Last time I am taking a roommate unless it's absolutely necessary, also will do anything to not end up in a situation where I would have to get a roommate in the first place.

She wasn't the worst. The attitude was bad enough, and to actually bother me when I am barely in the house to start with, ouf ouf ouf

But then with Corona happening, her severely compromised immune system, her obvious unwillingness to do something about it and stay in a colease with someone still going outside, I had to put the money and "not my issue" aside and actually move out.

It's funny how her attitude was always "not my problem" but somehow, every one of his problems became mine.

I am so relieved I am getting away from this chick that it doesn't hurt as much to pay rent in two places for two months at this point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment