5/25/20

Catching up on "don't think too much" time

And the TBW list is coming through

Swallow

That was an unpredictable one, fresh air with a twist

Lovebirds

Simple movie with little chuckles. It's all about that Kumail/Issa chemistry!

The killing of a sacred deer

Was about time to catch with this one, given my appreciation of the director

Maquia

Same thing: I like Okada's stuff and this was a great change of narrative, got me thinking on different levels

Insecure Season 4

FINALLY! I was eagerly waiting for this one and I haven't been disappointed so far. The growth and the female friendships are finally getting to that realistic standpoint and it is unraveling nicely. I really hope it will keep up the great writing, the amazing venues and wardrobe. Issa is just an inspiration and is slowly becoming a favorite of mine


0 comments:

Post a Comment