12/15/19

More Movies

To celebrate the end of inferno, that is code for Fall 2019, I went to see Richard Jewell, as if this movie was going to drown the bitterness of Dark Waters.

Hell nah. Nah son!

Damn Sam Rockwell as well, also damn the media focused on Olivia Wide's character. Damn the lack of coverage over the actual treatment this guy has been submitted to by actual government officials. Damn everything about coverage surrounding all the movies that push the American audience to rethink their choice to delegate their critical thinking to higher ups. My heart goes to the other productions: Dark Waters, Joker, Official Secrets..

I fully empathized with the main character and appreciated the presence of Mr. Rogers as the backdrop and safety blanket. It's not a Mr. Rogers movie per say, but damn I missed Hanks and needed a Hanks marathon after that one. So I watched Philadelphia and Terminal and got dehydrated and that was it

Inspired by chunks of Shia's childhood. This was heartbreaking truly, especially for the rehab scenes. But seeing Shia playing his own father and FKA Twigs in her brilliant role, it got me good.

I couldn't wait until finals were over to watch that, that's how much I anticipated this feature. I watched it the night before turning my Quantum exam. And after watching it, I didn't calm down. The character writing is amazing, just amazing. Adam knows how to pick his roles, but Scarlett is surprising me with good roles lately. Good for her!

Now to wait for Uncut Gems, Waves, Cats and 1917 and the Witcher series and final of Rick and Morty. What a year!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment