11/16/19

Mainly Movies - II

November FINALLY here with some much awaited features.

What part of Stephen King you don't understand? What part of Doctor Sleep's writing you don't read?
I came for the book and stayed for more: The performances were outstanding! Especially for a King movie that is not IT. Rosie the Hat is the PERFECT CASTING. Ewan McGregor was elegant in his acting and standing aside for the little girl, and Abra! She was off the roof! I am rewatching this one for sure at least a second time

I was eagerly waiting for that one, prtly because Bale and also because it's an engineering tale. And it was predictably a downer and a realistic depiction of what my lot is compared to the suits, from the interactions to the requests. Matt Damon and Bale, not bad as a combo, not bad at all.


Laughed wholeheartedly and Johansson's performance was brilliant! Kudos to Sam Rockwell, this dude has been on my radar for some time and he keeps proving why.

0 comments:

Post a Comment