10/31/19

Mainly Movies

The ones that were so much worth it.

I wish I wouldn't get bored by running. I wish I could muster that motivation to get it together.
I wish that movie was more advertised

I only started hearing about Harriet when I came to the U.S. 
The movie was more informative than artistic or contemplative, which was what I needed

That one hit me good, also underrated, badly advertised and highly important.

That one could have used less advertising. It was an interesting take on the history. Always good to have that description of events that go down the way that everyone seeking to control the outcome ends up out of control. The world in a nutshell right now

After the VVITCH, I decided that Eggers was another I'm looking out for as well. Pattinson was surreal in Good time. I thought it would be my favorite Pattinson performance, but here... Godaaaaamn.
Also, it was funny to see the Rob fans bail on the movie after some fifteen minutes, bitching about the dialogue and the lack of subtitles.
But the funniest shit was in this psychologic breakdown and Dafoe's brilliant old-ass performance.
I expected a lot of things from this movie, but laughing my ass off wasn't part of the package XD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment