11/22/19

Notes from Melanie

I like Chris Stuckmann's reviews and I hope he succeeds in his endeavors. Dude doesn't want to do reviews of movies for the rest of his life and dude has had a passion for movie making his whole life.

Also, dude decided to stop waiting for someone to give him an opportunity to exercise his skills.

Dude decided to make his own luck and I respect that, like that and get inspired by that.

Which brings this baby short film he decided to share with on Youtube, which is again another effort in making his opportunity. It does require free shit. Noted Chris, noted.

So, I just want to share this today after watching twice. I wanted to share some perspective on the short film but Chris said he would be sharing an audio commentary video during the week-end. I will wait for that before sharing impressions.

But if you are here, you might as well give this short a shot !


0 comments:

Post a Comment