4/16/18

Inochi No Namae いのちの名前

The Name of Life.

I don't think Chihiro realized the extent of it and its weight and its consequences and overall, its fractal process, when she was stepping back into the "human world" with her parents. She got a hint  of it and turned, then got a hint of it and looked for few moments at the tunnel. Maybe someday, she will be collecting dry laundry and then it will hit her. Maybe it will never happen. Maybe it will happen in the school, who knows. There is no methodology.

I think Haku was the one to feel the extent of Life at that separation and he kept it to himself, and he shared the hope they would meet again, for he will always be in her heart.

Ultimately, it's this soundtrack that renders the extent of the emotion stuck in that moment, and I think this particular artwork at that particular moment, is the fractal of Life.

It's just there and I look fully inward while listening to it, feeling it in every cell of my body and thinking about old days and coming days in the freshness of a dry summer among the green of the North or the sand of the South. I think of that sweetness of that solitude, the melancholy of it and just like that, I get a speeding ticket.

0 comments:

Post a Comment