4/19/18

-I still strongly think he deserves the Pulitzer.
-Dude drop it. Kendrick's album is thoughtfully written. His style evolved and his lyrics are filled with substance.
-U saying our boy has no substance.
-I'm saying our boy is a boy. He is a genius in his own right, he is amazing, hey I love the guy. But he is very stuck in his register, it doesn't evolve. He is still, hopefully, working on his issues through his music. But it is still the same kind of mindset, the same kind of problematic and...
-How can you say that K.? How dare you cast a mechanical look on Eminem's emotions? DID YOU EVEN LISTEN to his LAST ALBUM?
-I'm not judging him. Dude if anything it hurts to hear such packed sufferance and anger and resentment in his music. I feel for the guy he is my favorite rapper and his music one of my favorite ones. You saw how much I listen to his shit. It's just that the Pulitzer awa...
-Pulitzer award has become BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT you hear. Much like the Nobel prize. Did you hear of that Myanmar lady?
-Aung San Suu Kyi you mean? Just check the finalists and you will see for yourself the work involved and the brand the Pulitzer hearkens to. Commitment to the social condition and socio-politi...
-Eminem is a MILESTONE. He is THE established One.
-Eminem brought up the issues of his own class briefly and focused on his own therapy through music, which is still ongoing and still looping over the same topics. Kendrick created a grandiose tribute to his generation's of African-American....
-Eminem TRANSCENDED his race and his background. His issues are UNIVERSAL. Goddamn it Khadija, you gave up on your boy? U sidin' with Lamar now?



Oh my fucking time. It's passed 11h00 pm. I want to be done with my thesis report and I regret blasting my Eminem playlist. I don't want to argue over rap, Eminem, Lamar and Pulitzer's winners right now.

Right now, I want to be done with the mesoscopic representatiVe volume element of the beads manufactured with short fibers through fused deposition modeling.

No, but no, instead let's blast DAMN. and try to knock in B.'s head why Lamar's album is what is and why Eminem's music is what is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment