4/7/18

Echoes of Conversations I : A Warm Limbo

I'm afraid I won't be able to put in words what the everything everything I felt and was surrounded with this week-end. Enumerating will only demean the warm limbo I was in. 

 -"Z. let us know at least next time. Only David gets to pose, not fair"

 -"This college town is so beautiful, it's not fair. You guys get to be together AND have a beautiful cheap city to live in"

 -"You know me too well my dear dear Jesus. How will I ever walk out of this store? This place is amazing"
-"Quick then! Let's pull back the bookshelves and bury you here under the volumes. You will never leave"

-"This is the town square by the way. It took sometime to realize this square of tulips surrounding the estate building was the town square"
-"To be fair, it is a square."

You look high without weed man, what are you high on? Philosophy?
-"Remember when I used to be passionate about Wittgenstein and philosophy and was all passionate and shit? now it's all Verlassen, verlassen, verlassen bin ich"
Sonofab!tch killed his inner fire, all the best to rekindle another one D.



My cutie-patootie, amongst them the one and first and only Murican-Murican I had the pleasure to meet so far, who is a genuine person.


0 comments:

Post a Comment