7/17/12

Audition

Usually, when I want to get brain-fucked with movies, I just watch over again some good old psychological-horror-thriller asian productions.

And this time was the case as well:


In the case of movies like AUDITION, I don't see how people can avoid watching it at least twice if they want to understand it, if not to absorb more of the fucked up atmosphere and shit that is going on there. The build up is slow and steady, then you dive into the nightmarish hell of the male protagonist where everything that can go bad goes in the worst possible way. The human mind is just wild when it's fueled by fear and it all boils to a ultimate 30 minutes or so of gruesome treatment. I don't think anyone who has watched this movie can ever forget the "kiri, kiri, kiri, kiri" of Asami Yamazaki. I also believe that my brain has just been disturbed enough to go on a Teletubbies spree for a little while.

No wonder she's become an icon in the industry. What an emotionally needy sadistic psycho cutiepie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment