4/10/22

TR Adventure

 



I calculated I'm averaging 14 hours of community service a week. It's increased with BB and TR and I welcome the commitment and the new people I get acquainted with. This is a period of navigating fickle waters. I don't shy away from navigating fickle waters, but I overcompensate by almost never taking a break, or processing my milestones and achievements because, murkier waters ahead and still ahead.

So I take on extra hours, and I join a new team and I intend and try to take a break from my heartbreaks. It may not always work, but at the end of the day, I find out I was less focused on my sadness at times, I poured something good and wholesome into me and others, I had new conversations and started forming new friendships, I was useful  and helped where need for help was expressed.

And I go to bed by candlelight by 22h00 and I  actually have a good deep sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment