4/14/22

Hirasawa had won love songs a long long time ago

 And no one could compare every since. A poem, a song, a tune, sweet words, baby breaths.

Nothing.

At this point, I wonder whether it's a blessing or a curse.

The West believes "with great power comes great responsability".

Where I stem it's the opposite. Perhaps it is befitting that no one comes close or compares.

Because this man is beyond and above everything, chief amongst them exercising his might over devoted fans. And as such, he keeps on sharing his gift with the world.


Before morning came, I turned the map to the vanished stars* into a song for you

And entrusted it to the people** at the ends of the earth

Hurry, oh ship! The west still lies in the middle of eternity***

Looking out from my sleep, I see that the cosmos is dreaming of you


I counted the things between us that won't change

And driven by our promise, I crossed countless bridges

The stars that vanished that day are now reflected on the river's surface

Oh water, rise up and spill over! Submerge me and bring me towards you.


Someday, let's look up into the sunlight and, on the day when the vanished stars reappear,

Let's sing that map-song that I entrusted to the people at the ends of the earth

Sing "Because I am you!"  Sing "Because I am you!"


Before morning came, I turned the map to the vanished stars into a song for you

And entrusted it to the people at the ends of the earth

Hurry, oh ship! The west still lies in the middle of eternity

Looking out from my sleep, I see that the cosmos is dreaming of you


Man. Grief is throwing me all over the place, coming and going. In the moments of peace in-between, I am grateful I have this to mend some of the hopelessness

0 comments:

Post a Comment