4/30/21

Ani Mevushal

 Damn dude, Last year, after few listening sessions, I had decided:

- More Than Just the Same is the weakest one of the discography of Infected Mushroom.

- It's actually less of the same T.T what the fuck you guys!

- More of just the same is the only banger.

Today for some reason, Ani Mevushal finally clicked and I have had it on the loop for the clearest part of the day and I need it in my car and I want it as a writing/editing background and what the fuck dude, do I have to revisit every album periodically until shit makes sense now?

To be fair, TO BE FAIR, I have done that over the years unconsciously with Hirasawa's creations and Uematsu, but these entities are in their own goddamn leagues. If could shoot their music up my blood stream and tattoo the melodies and lyrics in my bones and be buried forever in their acoustics, I'd fucking do that.

So.

Ani Mevushal is a bangers as well and the album is not so bad and I take some of what I said back S. and A.



0 comments:

Post a Comment