6/6/19

Eh

It turns out my form of meditation is giving my therapist ideas. So, she says if it works for me, then it's all good.

Then I was talking about that point and the art exhibitions point came up. I go to the ones of our university's museum when I feel inspired by the topic or the pieces. Otherwise, I don't actively seek them, and wouldn't go if the overview or the synopsis doesn't speak to me.

So Lee Krasner came up when I was speaking of Milo's abstract work:



Of all I could find of him at our university's library, these were the portraits that caught my attention. Otherwise, I think I would stick with Joan Miró thank you very much.




There was talk about Georgia O'keeffe exhibit happening in Wichita throughout the spring/summer. I haven't gotten around seeing her work and I don't feel like it. I get hammered by facts but I honestly couldn't care less right now, nor do I go exploring art for the sake of it.

If anything, I honestly feel this one thing I do to alleviate my mind and that provides some relief is in the process of getting turned into "a thing", and I can't muster the capacity to say no or argue against it or stop it. I just take the brochure and move on, then will probably flake on the person at the last moment.

And perhaps some time later, I may stumble on Lady O'keeffe (I keef her name at least) in the library or somewhere else and I will look into it. And perhaps I will like it and perhaps not, and perhaps I will regret not going to this exhibit happening right here right now and perhaps not.But until then, I don't care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment