1/21/19

Individuation



Behold the red color in the infinite hues of the evening sun
Oh, behold the red color in the eternal round the flowers sing
The silence seems like a guardian watching over the desolate garden
From afar comes the sound of a voice weeping at the barrier
For them the flowers bloom freely in the garden,
flawlessly revealing to you the message of Gold
An old man slumbers in the loquaciously fertile garden
In his dreams one hears the perfect song from the day of your birth
Flowers in the garden die without decaying,
sending up into the air, like a cyclone, the melody of Gold

Behold the red color in the infinite hues of the evening sun
Oh, behold the red color in the eternal round the flowers sing
Oh, behold the red color above the endlessly spinning wheel
Oh, behold the red color within the hues of the unfading garden

The softly rustling grass seems to take your shape
From afar came a shadow that now stands on the cliff
For them the flowers, swaying, summon the moisture of the rain
The time of Gold arrives
and rains down flawlessly upon you
Behold the red color in the infinite hues of the evening sun

Preparing for the PhD qualifiers is starting to bore me. I need a lot of Shisho in my system to keep my focus and determination. This Saturday, I'm passing the exams.

Meanwhile, I caught up with a lot of good horror (For once) that piled up and it was overall delightful! I don't know if it's me or the gore/horror productions are just getting crappier to my taste. It is getting redundant to rewatch oldies of the genre.

Hereditary

The best horror I have seen in these late years. It's so visceral in its heavy realistic family landscape, and it adds up to the insane atmosphere and the story. Rewatching this many occasions to come

Suspiria

I was waiting for this one because Tilda Swinton, Tilda Swinton, Tilda Swinton. I didn't watch the original and the story was very appealing. Too bad it's confined to the Amazon platform. I thought there wasn't enough noise around it.

 The Wailing
On rewatch because I need some poor bastard thrown into something much bigger than him and us and I like my stories without decisive boundaries.

 Train to Busan
I skipped it for a long time because I'm not in zombies. But it proved a good experience.

Tag
One of my favorite directors with one of the worst choices of main characters. I skipped this until I didn't find anything to watch and had to watch it. I knew I'd like the concept but when I watched the trailer, the main actress was just ekh. I didn't like her game, her acting. She rubs me the wrong way and I'm pretty sure if someone else handled the character, it would still come off as the clueless human booger she is, yet it wouldn't be so ekh herself.
I feel rubbed the wrong way with this movie, because as much as I'm an old fan of Sono and still rewatch his Suicide work from time to time, I couldn't stomach his choice of actors. So what do I do? 
Ekh.

Shisho help me out here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment