3/18/18

Thank you Megan

Just when I was coming out of the worst toothache I ever had, pondering if the poetic words of Arthur over "Je est un autre" truly agreed with the sardonic political body -l'animal social- of Nietzche, wondering why these exact lines resonated with Bob Dylan and how do they even fit with  Bronte's early poetry, I get this:


The Prisoner held me by the throat while Sensations softened my heart. And the PSP with FF VII Crisis Core made me laugh so hard my jaw needed another round of narcotics. Gosh how good it feels to cry out of joy.

Oh Megan, I couldn't have been more grateful for initiating a conversation with a stranger at a Final Fantasy concert. of Omaha, I may still recall the frustrating taste of bad trip and bad company and logistics, but they are all fading memories and eventually they will decay into oblivion, compared to the sweet remembrance of you, that night, and Master Arnie. Chicago brought me more time with you. I hope we will meet again in the future, I hope I will get to spend as much time as I want and need with you, I hope you will be well and kind to yourself until then. Thank you for the early graduation memento :), I hope I'll honor the beautiful feelings your friendship instills in me.

You can't go wrong with a fellow Final Fantasy VII Fanatic, oh no!

Gosh thank you thank you thank you.


Pis bon, comment penser a Arthur Rimbaud sans penser a son grand fan Corto Maltese? Et comment penser a Corto Maltese sans penser a Bouche Doree?
Ces narcotiques americains rendent les danses de mes abeilles plus chaotiques.

0 comments:

Post a Comment