3/24/18

Double homicide, kill the beat and the verses

When this happened,


More than getting some fresh Eminem in the system, I was delighted by the discovery of Joyner Lucas. I wasn't too sure about the dude: He sounded promising with Eminem, and I didn't hear of him before or anything by him beforehand.

Then, this shit DRO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-P-E-D


This has been my replay go-to for this weird phase of work in my workplace. Forever will ISIS and Joyner will be equivalent to wood and wood related simulations XD.

Also, that kid was a new discovery; I think the only time I ever heard of Logic and registered was the end of one of Rick and Morty's episodes.

So I looked into it and found THIS:


WHAT THE FREAKING FUCK!  I AM DYING OVER HERE, DYING PEOPLE, DYING! Why wasn't I aware of the existence of this T.T?

Am I that mediocre of a Eminem fan XD? I guess, I don't put any work in being a fan in the first place.

I miss the good ol' days when I had friends who actually went through the trouble of making a playlist and bringing some diversity and new talent to my RAP game! I cannot believe how blind and deaf and absent I must have been to actually miss on a newcomer like Logic.

Damn, I blame PhD. Aerospace got me good my peeps, what else can I say

0 comments:

Post a Comment