9/23/16

I wonder

Many times I wonder what does Master Hirasawa think about being human, what does he think about pain and solitude? what does he think about attachment and about life?

I wonder how a soul such as his producing an art such as his, still endures and goes on and on, everfolding and generously sharing its gift still, instead of ending it all.

I wonder and wonder and often I burn of the need of an answer of him. I yearn to have an answer, to get a sign, any sign of an answer through his work or his tweets. But he either doesn't give in or I'm seriously deaf to a stupid extent.

Shisho, how is it you still go on? how is it it still matters enough that not only you go on but it is genuine? I need to know how you do it, while staying true and giving in healing and breath to the likes of me

0 comments:

Post a Comment