10/20/22

They're coming to take me away ha-ha hi-hi ho-ho

 Been essentially sticking to the company of P.

In a toxic culture toxic to its own people to alienating degrees, the outsider mingling with the local waters has more heightened senses and is receiving alienation as ultimate burning levels of radiation.

So in that corner of that divebar with P. in front of me, my ebooks in my tablet, my parking lot notes, I am good, and kept safe, and keeping myself safe. I don't give into the shitty inclinations and I don't seek to answer that insidious call for self-destruction uttered by this white nationalist american christianity for everything that is not of it.

As if that made its members any saner.

Anyways, this track that P. showed me is absolutely befitting to the ugliness of the circumstances, the people, the culture in here. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment