11/17/21

On point

 


Recently got into an altercation at work over my wages and the Christmas break. Ended it on a positive note but it showed me how shacky my stress management once financial instability shows up.

Manager has the ignorance to mention how he wants us to disconnect during the break and reset and recharge and ... and... and... 

Dude, that is an option when you don't have to worry about bills money, rent money, transport money. That's an option for you with your "fuck you" money, "fuck this" money, "fuck off" money.

I don't even have "oh, not paying me for two weeks? no problem. I have savings" money, let alone "I can afford a Christmas break trip" money or "let me self-actualize" money.


As usual, the analysis is on point and the issue at hand is blatant, but it feels fucking good to hear the challenges voiced out, validated and given concrete reality through words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment