3/16/21

Alle begrüßen den Impfstoff :D



If you have told me last year, that in a year and three days, I will be privileged to get the damn thing, I'd have told you to sober up and get some help, papi!

But the county of Wichita where I am is moving to phases 3 and 4. 

So the university's employees and the aviation staff (Aviation workers with military contract are deemed essential in this smoky little town. It's the main business of Lost-in-Kansas-too-many-earthquakes-no-tornadoes-aviation-capital-of-the-world-wtf Wichita) are eligible for vaccines. 

And Maria and I happen to be under both!

Honestly, I wasn't expecting AT ALL such A PERK from being in the US! All I can think is how much of a privilege it is, when I don't know ANYONE from the other side of the Atlantic who got it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment