11/16/18

Rewatching I'm Not There to Wipe Away Bohemian Rhapsody's taste.


I watched Bohemian Rhapsody. I wasn't impressed. Predictably watered down and generic. But then again, they wanted to sell.

I'll wait for the "I'm Not There" equivalent of a Queen biopic. To this day, no biopic movie nailed it like that one.

Also, I watched Crimes of Grindelwald and never again Jo. Never again.

You'd think that money, creative authority and freedom would allow an artist to expand. No, it allows them to play monkey games, as in "let's throw poop at the public's faces, they paid to come and see this shit anyway"

1 comments:

Nath's said...

Coucou ma belle-soeur Hipster !

J'ai lu beaucoup de négatif sur les crimes de Grindelwald, et pas seulement lié à la mise en avant de Depp le violent conjugal (genre Mcgo dans le film alors qu'elle n'est pas née et Nagini toussa)
La bande annonce de Bohemian Rhapsody m'avait tapé dans l'oeil, même si je trouve dommage que d'après les spoils il n'y ait pas d'évocation explicite de sa maladie. Je suis curieuse de découvrir I'm not there :)

Post a Comment