7/16/14

It's getting repetitive

About two years ago, someone thought it funny to hack my Gmail and Facebook then write a status about my period in a very err, "inviting-you-to-rape-me" way.

It took some effort to recover my Gmail and some more for the Facebook but I did it and forgot about that funny Moroccan welcome-back-from-India deal

Today, while I'm enjoying a honey mask and a LaughFactory video, someone was trying again.


I realize I went ahead and assumed the person was Moroccan. He/She may be anyone in a matter of fact. I believe the address Google is not even the true ip of the culprit.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 4:33:19 PM UTC
IP Address: 98.246.28.200 (c-98-246-28-200.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Location: Oak Grove, OR, USA

In any case, it's inspiring to see some put so much effort in such small matters. It makes me more eager to sweep the apartment and scrub every part of it despite the fasting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment