5/18/14

I have to admit

I came around actually "appreciating" pasta. I used to be disgusted by the thing.
Another week-end away.
Yet full of its own motion and laughters and surprises.
I really really want to remember those moments:
It's not everyday that you get to swim in the sea with all your clothes under careful watchful friendly eyes.
Not everyday either that you get to hang out at the early hours of the morning eating breakfast with the loveliest of couples at the beach.
It's not everyday that you run into your adorable awesome fantastic technical tutor with his lady outside work.
It's not everyday that you share personal stories of different matters on the same level of trust with the other person.

My cutie-patootie of a roomie and her boyfriend are simply my own personal plushies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment