1/9/13

MU-RAAA-KA-MIIII

I don't have any space, ANY SPACE, to put my Murakami collection!!!!

I GOT RID OF ALL MY CLOTHES EXCEPT THE COAT AND THE SUIT. I LET ALL MY MUGS GIFTS AND MY CONTROLLERS AND MY DVDS AND I LEFT THE YOGA MATTRESS I BOUGHT AND BASICALLY ALL THE TECH DEVICES I BOUGHT FOR MYSELF.

Still no room!

My Murakamis! I CANT believe I can't take them with me! I CANT BELIEVE IT!

Koroonful, deep breaths, remember Durden's speech, fight club on, it's ok, Morocco will eventually give in epay, you will buy it all once you get a decent job, and there is a spare book of Hard-boiled Wonderland and the End of the World back in Morocc.

So please calm down, fight club mindset on and swim it away if necessary.

It's okay now, it'so kay ;____;

I'm NOT crying è_______é.

0 comments:

Post a Comment